Tuesday 20 April 2010

It's been a while...

So, it's been a while since I have posted anything on here, and it looks like my SRM post got a bit of interest! I'm still working for the charity (Lincolnshire Community Foundation) on all their marketing operations.

I've not had a lot of time for internet things recently... Been doing my CIM course (I got a B in the first exam!) and also I gave up blogging, facebook and twitter for lent. I've been busy growing plants - sweetcorn, courgette, pumpkin, tomato, capsicum and lettuce - although technically that only takes a couple of minutes a day! Been doing better with learning Brazilian Portuguese with the help of a Rosetta Stone programme. I've also moved house, I'm now living with my boyfriend and his (really annoying) three year old daughter. She is driving me mad today.

So I can't say this blog will be riveting, it may in fact be boring! But at least it will give me an outlet for all my gripes and groans. And hopefully I will get some time to talk about marketing, music promotion (the boyfriend, Matt, is a DJ and needs my help), growing my own food, and all those crafty activities I enjoy so much!

So, tchau for now.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment