Tuesday 27 October 2009

BB (Busy Bee!)

Wow! Had a really good response from my piece on 3D Youth (see http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/note.php?note_id=194505788011&ref=mf) had emails from various Foundation trustees. Makes me smile :o)

Spent a good proportion of today playing with my new BlackBerry Storm2 ... shame Vodafone didn't manage to include MicroSD Cards or BIS (to get emails) with the handset, but I've ordered an 8GB card from play.com and will be ringing Vodafone tomorrow to sort out the emails.

Also spent a while today looking at local charities which I think could use some Techno Sprout freelance expertise and have drafted a letter to send them. Will be sending that out soon so fingers crossed!

Other than that, chased up some advertising changes, renewed Gumtree ad, tweeted, facebooked and updated lincolnshirecf.co.uk. So all in all, pretty productive!

Peace. x

No comments:

Post a Comment