Monday 26 October 2009

A bit lost

I'm feeling a bit lost today actually. I've been looking for a job pretty much every day for the last few months and am getting nowhere.

Loads of the ones claiming to be marketing roles ("Marketing Enterprises" "SRM Marketing") are just door-to-door sales. And they post new ads every day for the same things! It really is driving me crazy. All the others ask for at least 2 years experience in a marketing role.

The thing is I know I can do the job, I've been doing it for LCF for months now. I know I'm good, really good, but it's just so hard to get a foot in the door.

So I suppose I should start concentrating on getting some freelance work. I'll send out my details (again) to local charities and try to get someone to believe in me as much as I believe in myself.

Failing that I could always start traipsing round Norwich in the freezing cold trying to convince people they need Sky TV...

No comments:

Post a Comment