Monday 26 October 2009

CIM course - 08/09/09

I started my CIM Professional Certificate in Marketing last night at City College Norwich. It's supposed to help broaden and deepen my knowledge of marketing and communications, looking at the course structure I really think it will! It is a lot of money, but I suppose any course is really. Obviously there's going to be practical coursework to do and so I have an offer for all you philanthropists out there. Ready?

For any person/organisation who is willing to sponsor me on the course by paying my tuition fees (I will pay for assesments, CIM membership and textbooks) I will devote all my coursework PLUS one day a week of my time to working for you. That means that over the next 15 months (the duration of the course) you will get over 500 hours of work for just £1200 - that's less than £2.50 an hour!

What I'm asking is for anyone who is interested to send me an email with details of your organisation, including any current marketing practices you use, and your aims for the next 12 months. I will create a short-list of 5 organisations who I think would benefit the most, and the final decision will be made after meeting personally with each organisation to discuss the possibilities of working together. Anyone who makes the short-list but isn't chosen will be offered a huge 25% discount on my prices until December 2010!

So, what are you waiting for?! Email me on alex@technosprout.com ASAP - closing date is Monday 14th September 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment